The Will County Humane Society is looking for Interns and Field Study Students for Spring, Summer and Fall semesters to assist the Fundraising Team.
- Research and develop events in new fundraising markets
- Research event venues and vendors, and help to get quotes
- Provide assistance in implementing events
- Help design invitations, flyers, and marketing materials
- Implement event marketing and promotion strategies
- Make connections with political officials, local businesses, and corporations
- Recruit financial and in-kind support for the shelter
- Maintain relationships with current sponsors and major donators.
Membership / Donations:
- Assist in researching potential donors
- Conduct in depth researching into new fundraising markets
- Provide support in sending mailings and invitations
- Maintain database records
- Each internship position will also have administrative duties like file cleaning and data entry